Van Uden-Bekx Transport: the best at arranging partial loads and delivering divergent measurements, delivered at location with extra service!
Van Uden-Bekx Transport is shipping international freights with both complete and partial loads 24/7. You will most likely see us in the Benelux, Germany, France and the UK. However, we also deliver at other destinations within Europe. We distinguish ourselves by optimizing the logistic process for every client. We actively try to improve our efficiency in order to increase customer satisfaction. You can read more about this at our page improving efficiency.
- By optimizing our processes to your personal orders, we help you save on your logistic costs.
- Elaborate real-time provision of information about the delivery.
- We perform extra tasks at location if needed.
Exceeding at non-standard transportation
We provide the following types of transportation:
- Non-regular measurements: we are skilled at the haulage of partial loads and divergent sizes.
- Service at location: we use transportable forklifts, loading cranes, or a loader in the case of assembly of fences.
- Pallet distribution: within one to three days, your freight will be delivered.
- Exceptional transport: we can ship freights up to 27 metres. We also deliver non-standard widths on request.
- Loosely deposited transport: we have developed our own trailer and have a lot of experience in the agrarian and industrial sector.